Friday 5 August 2011

Friday 5th August '11. Photo ?

So today there will be a photo shoot for our matrix card.. I woke up early to get ready at 6.05am.  Get ready and tadaaaaa ! As usual as I looked. Actually I want to wear my Etude House Eyeliner to make my eyes looks bigger but.. It's sooo difficult to draw and it might took an hour for me to finish . So no eyeliner for me (>_<)

My mum called me this morning. She asked whether I go back to Penampang today. I say to her I'll be back on the 20th August.  2 more weeks ! Gawd.

Assignment that need to be DONE :
1. SOCIAL STUDY >>> EXHIBITION AND INDIVIDUAL WORK ! (I HAVEN'T STARTED YET)
   Due Date : 5 September '11
2. LANGUAGE DESCRIPTION >>> Write a STORY (Just the beginning of the story I started)
    Due Date : Supposed to be on the 25th August '11 but our lecturer postponed but I don't know when =.="
3. THINKING SKILLS and STUDY SKILLS ! It's due next THURSDAY ! STUDY SKILLS done and
    done :D . THINKING SKILLS ... NO >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment