Thursday 26 January 2012

Jalan-jalan with GKBS at 'Macam di KK'


Yesterday was so fun hanging out with my bestfriends ! It's been a long time since we didn't hang out together since August.. I mean for me >.< .  But this time Cat, Jesz, Ebon, Reuben and Quinnie  won't able to join. Huhu.. Firstly, we went to Upperstar, Suria to have brunch. At Suria, I bought this superman tee ! Finally I found this kind of tshirt I want. 


Actually,  Celine was planning to go the old welfare building across Suria but it's started to rain as soon we get out from Suria. Damn ==" . So, we walk all the from Suria to Centre Point. Thank God that time the rain it's not that heavy.  Ohya.. went to Segama to help my friend to buy baju kurung kain but I couldn't find cheaper one.  




No comments:

Post a Comment