Friday 16 March 2012

take me on a roller coaster

I've ride this baby in Seoul Land.. FUN~
Take me on a roller coaster is what I need now. Because I need to shout !  Now I'm kind of stressing out because of this mock thingin. 10% is a lot from this Mock exam and it will certainly help for the finals this year-end.  So I've been revising on the comparison between two poems : Ballad of Birmingham by Dudley Randall and  Africa by Maya Angelou. For Ballad of Birmingham, it's really easy to understand. As for Africa, definitely hard for me to interpret what's the poem about at first.  As for others >>> Short stories : Birthday by Lee Kok Liang and The Jade Bracelet by Mary Frances Chong, not much information I've found on the net. Literature is such a headache... But I'm learning to love <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment