Tuesday 30 October 2012

Language Description is ovaaaa...over :D

So Language Description paper was quite okay I guess. Everything I've studied came out..But, some I forgot.. Hehe! Especially reported speech and clauses (little bit lah and a lot...haaa). Aiyoo >.< . Nevermind that because I've done my best and just have to leave the rest to God. Hopefully I get A! hahahaha XD

Yepp..this came out >>>
Stative Verb: Does not required '-ing' participle
I am having a cough. >>> HAVING!? Wronggg  ^_^

Transitive Verb must have Direct Object:
The new neighbour invited to his house.
Correct (pandai2 ni sa assume.. saja mo kasi senang hati :D )
 >>> The new neighbour invited them (I added this object >< ) to this house

Tenses ??? erk. I don't know....... T.T
this part I'm not that okay... it's about 'she magazine' .. well.

Type of sentences was fine. It's not difficult to identify the type :)


Tomorrow will be sitting the next paper ! Language Development! I hope it will be easy as SPM! HEHEHE...XD

ALL THE BEST TO ALL TESLIAN FOUNDATION !

No comments:

Post a Comment