Wednesday 2 January 2013

I'm back.. Keningau, you missed me?

Yes that title says so... Keningau, you me missed me don't cha? Hehe! I'm at second page of 365 days! Christmas was just last week.. Now, I've got to wait another 300+ days ! Lama nyerr.. takpers.

I'm back in dorm, IPG... My first day of degree babyyy! I don't want to brag.. Because... I don't know what's my result yet. I'm so nervous and scared. I just want to know if I pass and get a good pointer! oh God... Please help me.

Anyway, I got here at about 4.30pm. It was heavily pouring rain. Unpacked my stuff was really tiring and cleaning! Finished at about 10.00pm. Tired tired~ This is a lesson which is next year must come early so I won't feel exhausted to the max. Gwynth and I got the long room! I've been waiting for this room! Very spacious. Will upload some pics of our room after we decorate it. Hehe.. So, today I got the best seat in the class which is near the window, fan and also suis (apa gia tu in English? damnnn... ><  ) And hopefully our tutor won't change our seats anymore. I hope my classmates wont remind her either.

Ohya! Era and Carol are our neighbours again!! Yeaaaaaaahhh! :D . Elna also is our neighbour!






No comments:

Post a Comment