Thursday 27 December 2012

5 days more

Wow... Times flies so fast! 5 more days then back to IP! Ohya! I don't know what's my result yet.. IP Gaya and Tawau (Tuaran not sure) already know! Nervous everyday but wanting to know...Curiousity >.<  .  Argh... On the 1st of January just after New Year the 31st, will be going baaaack... Haven't start my packing yet. Last night I was trying to pack but I got distracted with onlining. Hehe.. But, I will start tonight. Maybe.. 

Christmas was wonderful.. Truly the MOST beautiful time of the year! Happy Birthday to Jesus! I get to meet my family, cousins and relatives which rarely I meet. Christmas presents? As I grew up, the presents that I'm getting was getting little by little! Bah besalah makin gentuaaa!! hehe! I'm too old for this! (Not really... hehe! Wish I receive moree like last time.. XD ) I received a Christmas present from my sister. A book entitled 'Love Letters of Great Women'. I haven't start to read.. But I just took glance through it. Mostly the letters was written in 1817-1930 (something like that). Old English by the way. My sister said that it will help me to improve my literature. Seriously.. I dont read Old English... It's difficult for me to understand but I will try I guess. Thank you! Anyway, Christmas is not about receiving or getting presents.. It's about giving and what we have to offer and appreciate for our Saviour and celebrating for his coming.

We are the awesome siblings :D 

Omigosh I just love Kinect Adventures! Ate a lots that day.. But after playing this, haaaaa sweats baby!! Funn!








No comments:

Post a Comment