Tuesday 14 February 2012

♥ Happy Second Anniversary ^_^

               Happy Second Anniversary to Kelvin and I for our love and relationship ♥  !!! And Happy Valentine's Day too to all of you ♥  ! I can't expressed how happy am I... :')  It's been 2 years we're together and still going strong ♥  .  I thank to God for His blessings for we are still together till today. I still remember the days how he asked me to be his girlfriend. Hee~ It's so sweet ! (berjiwang dulu kijap >_<). I love my Kelvin soooooo much ... I wish I can spend time Valentine's Day today with him but I've guess it will have to postponed till he balik here. So I'm counting days for him to come back here. Can't wait ! :D

This is Kelvin. (Handsome boyyy :D ) Taken at Labuan when I visited him last 2 weeks ago. He have the sweetest smile ever. I love for what he is. I don't know how to describe about him in detail.. But I know he is the most amazing guy and caring ! He's always be there for me although that the distance between us is far. 


I woke up and I open his text message.
I'm touched by his text last year he send :') . Everything he does to me, I feel so special. I love him with all my heart <3

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you two! wishing my buddy (Kelvin) and you all the best in both studies and relationship. hehehe.. you both are the cutest couple I've ever known :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. zack !!! awwww thank youuuuuu !!!! :DDDDDD
    you're the greatest friend ever ^^

    unknown// : hi

    ReplyDelete