Friday 10 February 2012

talk about assignment .

          Not going back this week. Tons of coursework need to be done.  Now is my break time.. so time for improving my English by blogging ! heee~ Anyway, first that need to be done is my Social Studies Assignment and Language Description. Critical essay on Social Studies is DONE ! I wrote about violence against women. From the assignment I learned that many women was abused by their partners. Even though their partner abuse them, they still love their partner. Love or it's just fear that their partner will hurt them even more if they leave ? I feel so sorry for them. I hope God will help them to go through with all the suffering they feel. (Macam tulis reflection essay saja ni >.< ) . So I'm left with my reflection essays then I'm DONE with my Social Studies assignment ! 

        Next,  Language Description assignment ! the first sub-task already done.. I hope I got all correct ! hehe! Simple, Compound and Complex sentences is all about the assignment. What I know about simple sentences is also known as independent clause which contains verb and a subject. There a no conjunction used and simplex expresses complete thought. And for Compound .. all I know is FANBOYS : For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet , So : which are the coordinators. Compound contains independent clauses and  also dependent clauses. And for Complex .. Subordinator conjunction is used.  I think I just did my assignment here.. oops.  

           Anyway, this week ... I've been scolded for two times already for I have not been punctual to class. Sigh.. Aiyaa bad image for a teacher oh =.=" .  

No comments:

Post a Comment