Wednesday 1 February 2012

my family :D


This my family ! 
Standing (From Left to right) This is Clementine. She's now studying at Technology Park Malaysia College. I missed her.. Last time during childhood times, Clementine, Donella and I always play, sleepover and tons of stuff we did together.. I missed those times ! . Next, this is Christine. Clementine's little sister. Same age as Jocelyn. Meet Jeanette .. Clementine's youngest sister. This is Jocelyn . Yes she's my supermodel younger sister.  Yes again .. She's taller than me >.< .  And this is Desmond.. He's funny and brother to the 3 D's sisters.  Next ! My brother !!! Roderick is his name.. But I called him Rody not bro or abang neither koko . Just Rody .. He's cool but we don't talk much like siblings usually do. But I know he's very caring. He's now working in Penang. To be specific, he's working as a radiographer at Tourist Hospital. ( If I'm not mistaken :P ) . This is Dawn .. Desmond's second younger sister. She likes photography, music and books. She's very studious. Hopefully she get flying colour's result in her SPM . I know she can get as I observed how her studied last year.  And yeaaa.. this is moi :D .. hehe.. nothing much about me. Simple and I'm still discovering about me .. And meet my sister Jacinta! I don't called sis or kakak .. I just called her 'Sinta' .She's the best sister I ever had ! She's very helpful, kind and caring.. ( I don't usually say like this .. and she doesn't even know I say like this to her.. It's because I'm so shy to show ..haha) . This is Davina.. She's the youngest of the 3D's sister. Same age as Jeanette.

Sitting (From Left to right) . Meet my parents. Eric Jominol and Teresa Manjaji. They are so caring, responsible and they gave me unconditional love since I was born. Even though I acted so mean to them and I hurt their feelings but they still love me as I am. I'm so fortunate to have them in my life. I thank them to bring me into this world to appreciate God's gift.  I love them so much ! And this is my grandma. My mom's mother. I called her 'Dodu'.  She's just like my mom. She's always giving advice to me and my siblings. She's very independent. She raised my mom and my mom's siblings by herself. She's a strong grandma. This is Clementine, Christine and Jeanette's parents.  Next, this is Donella. But I called her "Hazel" . It's her middle name. She's cool and she likes maths. She's fun to be with. Currently studying at Uitm in Sarawak. I missed her ! Lastly, this is my uncle. He's funny just like his son Desmond. My aunt can't make it to the party that time.


Disimond's Clan Family 
A Christmas to Remember Chapter 9
The GOOD 18 YEARS
I hope this tradition will keep going. It's a good thing to organised this kind of event. It bond the family ties. I love them all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment