Tuesday 25 September 2012

6 Weeks More To Go

See that title? Yes 6 more weeks then it's holidays!!! :D
I really can't wait for it. I didn't realise that the time moves so fast. it feels like yesterday I just enter college.. Haaa~ Holidays are nearer, Examination too. Going to sit my first exam in IPG officially~! I can't wait..! Ohhmygosh ..since when I'm so excited for exams =.=" . But I just can't wait for it to finish. I hope I can pass with flying colours result.. I hope I can score in that four major subjects.. especially on the difficult ones; English Studies and Language Description.

So tomorrow I will be sitting my Language Description Trial Exam and also maths test.
Didn't study for maths.. I put my focus more on LDS because it is the major!! Then Thursday, English Studies! Madam says she will add more questions.. >.<
Hope these trials will help me in improving my understanding of the topics...

"I just have to have faith in myself, effort and most importantly God to go through in this journey"

No comments:

Post a Comment