Tuesday 18 September 2012

It is dusty here.

my blog................ Sorry I've abandoning you >.< 
I missed so much blogging!
Gome gome gome... Been busy again.

Anyway, now I'm in third semester. So exam is like 1 month away.. NERVOUS. It's like I got this same feeling before when I've seated for my SPM. arghhh...! 
I am not ready yet for exam.  Last week, we got this Language Description test. I did badly D':
But social studies .. haha! fckyeah.. lol. I think I nailed it. I THINK. perasaaan :P 
English Studies test is tomorrow ! ohgosh... not ready. Unknown poem and story.. How am I going to survive ??? and Shakespeareeeee but I think Things Fall Apart is okay.  

enough with that. 

.......................................................................................................................................................

As I started my Third Semester ... 

- Courseworks. yeaah :|              DONE ALL ! 
- In August, I went to Sabah Youth Day 3 in Tambunan for like 1 week during hols! It was fun and I learned alot from there. Gwynth and I lived together at our foster family. It's a pity that we didn't manage to know each other only names. huhu :( 
- Have a conflict ... with. Better not to mention. 
- I know who I can trust with. 
- I got new phone... haaaa. (mau juga kasitauuu)
- one of the seniors in our IP had passed away. It was very sad indeed especially to his friends here. Sudden and Shock. May his soul rest in peace. 
- BBQ at our tutor's house.Thank you madam !!!
 Her house is so beautiful. Our madam lives alone because her children are currently study in Peninsular and her husband had passed away. Madam seems lonely.. I wish I can accompany but it's like every week I went back home. Maybe the ones who stayed at the dorm can accompany her :) 


..............................................................................................................................................................


I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS !!! 

I THINK RODEAN WILL BE STALKING EVERYONE'S BLOG! NOTE TO EVERYONE... ALERT! ALERT! 





No comments:

Post a Comment