Saturday 29 September 2012

The Saturday :D

My Saturday ... Woke up near 9am today. I went to Pan Mee with my parents. Lama sudah x pigi ni.. Kesedapan makan pan mee goreng sana! hehe.. Di keningau tiadaaaa.. Topun!! Then, I met my roomate there si Gwynth. heee~ Actually our plan is to go out with Juni since he's here with his family. But my mummy want to get her hair done. So we went to CP. Drop my mum at Patrick's saloon, dad and I went to survey some ukulele at Asia City to Kg Air. Less option of ukulele sell at music mart, Asia City, Then the music store at Kg Air, no stock =.="  . Then my dad and I walked to KK Plaza.. Went to the Hollywood Music House. Lots of option to pick there. My dad bought me Mahalo brand. I don't what kind of ukulele brand is good.. >.< . Just check on the internet that this brand is cheap and good for beginner like me... hehehe ^_^V. THANK YOU DADDY !!!  Going to bring this ukulele to IP .. I hope Russell and Gwynth can teach me to play :3 .. Mum says to me that when I comeback here, I must know how to play already.. I told her that I won't comeback until the last day of semester and I will :) . But since there is one left free bus ticket.. So yeahh.. I'll be coming back.

I'm so at noob at playing my ukulele. But I won't gave up .. practice practice :)
Picture below is my new baby ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment