Friday 14 December 2012

Before Hair Chalking

Top of the Morning ! Today, I'm going to try my hair chalks that I ordered from Style By Juliet :) . I paid for RM48 (not including the postage). It's not a really a chalk that is used to write on a blackboard like that. It is a 'Soft Pastel'. Not oily or wax. Seems like in Sabah, it is difficult to find this soft pastel because I went to Popular and AA Stationery, I just couldn't find it. But I haven't check at The Art Shop in Karamunsing. Maybe over there, the 'existence' of this soft pastel is on the shelf. Hehe.. So, there are 24 colours of this hair chalks; lime green, hot pink, sky blue, orange, white..etc.  It is Mungyo brand which made in Koreaaa. If I knew it early, I just asked my little sister to buy these pastel there =.=" . I'm like kind of nervous to try it out.. hehe. Right now, I'm trying to find some inspiration before hair chalking my hair. I'm searching a picture of a dark hair with hair chalks on it so maybe I can take that as an inspiration... XD

Pretty Colours!


Mermaid hair ...! 



I wish I can do like this!

Dark Hair with Hair Chalks

Blonde Hair is easier to match with any colours! 




No comments:

Post a Comment