Sunday 9 December 2012

This holidays ...

I'm so excited to tell you all about my holildays.. Well, mostly I spend my holidays at home :D
Fun right??? I know righttt.... Doing the chores, watching TV and movies that I have been downloading because I know this holidays would be as bored as ... hmmm. I don't know, the sound of the cricket..?

This is what REAL FUN to me >>>


My first week of holidays is I went to camp, Colours of Youth in Keningau. Went there as 'AJK' . AJK makanan for the first time. I have no idea how to be a 'AJK Makanan'. The first day I'm like so bingung2.. But after many serving had done.. I got it! :)  I'm so glad to serve God. I hope there will be more camp where I can serve. There, I met a lot of new friends... Heee~ 


Did I mention that I got a new puppy? Anfield the pup ^_^ ...omigosshh so active puppy~

Yepp I scratched my car. Not my car.. but belongs to the fams. The bumper buttons came off.. I asked a stranger to help me to reverse the car because I was like so panic that time. Hehe! My handbag, purse, mobile phone all in there. Dont care... Got to get away from there. XD 

Wearing a punjabi to Bon Odori at UMS. So offside ni.. I didnt even realise =,=* dang. Anyway, I had fun :D

Meet old friends at the Bon Odori event. Gosh I missed them soooooooooooo much ><



I have watched Breaking Dawn Part 2 with Kelvin ! Satisfied~ Suspend... I almost cried when Carlyle (something like this the name), his head was pull off by the Head of the Volturi. 


Setting up the Christmas Tree ! I wish it was a bigger tree... I missed the old tree. 



Went to Hobbycon! Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn



My handsome boy ! I found that this picture of him is soooooo cutee :3



Celebrating Grandma's 72th birthday ! Grandma still look young ! ^_^ May God bless her always !


Check out my nails.. Purpleeee~ and my dreamcatcher bracelet. heee. Bragging~ XD




No comments:

Post a Comment