Sunday 9 December 2012

stress

At home... Yes I feel stress.

.......................................................................................................................................................


I don't know what I'm saying this now. But fuck.. I hate this feeling.  Sorry. She keeps yelling and stressing out. I hate dealing with this. I hate myself because I blame people. I know it's wrong. I just can't think straight now.. God, I'm so sorry. I just need to let out of this thing in my mind, body ...what I felt now. This is not right. I'm sorry to say all of this. I feel so stress out. My brain feels like want to explode...! My music playing louder. I'm in my own world. I just need distraction..


.........................................................................................................................................................

I wonder if you ever let God enter your heart? I hate it when you're smoke and all of the things you did that hurts you. You know what most of them love you the most...I can see. They love you. They care you. And me..? I'm just nothing. They care less. Forgotten. Like a ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment